Emergency Dental Care When You Need It
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we’ll need to book an emergency appointment for you before you come in. Severe emergencies are given top priority, so you can see our dentist as soon as possible.
Book your emergency appointment with us today so your oral health isn’t compromised.
What Qualifies as a Dental Emergency?
If you experience any of the following dental emergencies, please contact us directly to book your emergency appointment:
- Your tooth, crown, veneer, or filling has been knocked out
- Your tooth or dental restoration has a crack or chip
- You have something stuck in your gums or between your teeth
- You’re experiencing dental pain that won’t subside
- Your gums are swollen, tender, or bleeding
- You have a cut or wound in your mouth
- You have an abscess or infected tooth
What To Do While You Wait
After you’ve made your appointment, here’s what you can do in the meantime.
If you have a knocked-out tooth:
- Handle the tooth gently by the crown (not the root)
- Rinse the tooth with water and replace it in the socket if possible
- If the tooth can’t be replaced, hold it between the teeth and gums or place it in cold milk and go straight to the dentist
If you have a toothache:
- Take over-the-counter pain medication if needed
- Place an ice pack on your face near the sore area
For other common emergencies, please see the Canadian Dental Association.
Share Your Smile With Us
We’d love to see your smile at Palermo Village Dental.
Where to Park?
There’s plenty of free parking on-site at our location on the western corner of Dundas and Old Bronte Road.
- Suite #290, 2525 Old Bronte Rd.
- Oakville, ON L6M 4J2
- Phone: 905-815-8888
- Email: [email protected]
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 6:30 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM*
- Saturday: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Note: *Friday appointments are by appointment only