The Palermo Village Dental Approach
At Palermo Village Dental, we’re committed to the oral health needs of every single member of your family. Dr. Blair and his team are focused on the beauty of your smile and committed to maintaining your overall health, including helping you get a good night’s sleep.
We strive to build committed, long-lasting relationships with our patients by balancing professional care with friendly service. To ensure our practice provides the most up-to-date treatments for you, our dental professionals pursue continued education and certification in their fields of practice.
It’s important to us to be easily accessible to our amazing Oakville community. Our team is pleased to offer services in the following languages: English, Arabic, and Spanish.
We want you to leave our clinic smiling, not just because you’ve received excellent dental care but because you felt cared for throughout your time with us. We strive to:
- Treat everyone fairly, with respect and dignity.
- Enrich the lives of those we interact with and be contagiously positive.
- Inspire shared stewardship among our team, patients, and community.
- Be dedicated to the highest personal and professional ethics and obey all laws and regulations governing our dental profession.
- Provide personalized and refined dental care services to each and every patient.
- Improve patients’ quality of life one smile at a time.
- Take the time to listen to our patients’ specific dental needs and goals.
- Keep our office up to date with approved emerging technology and treatments.
To make the Oakville community one of the healthiest dental communities in Canada and become our patients’ lifelong, family dental office. Establishing long-term relationships with our clients means a lot to us. After all, you’re like family to us.
Meet Dr. Christopher Blair
Dr. Christopher Blair completed his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree at the University of Toronto. He is an avid cyclist and has often combined his passion for cycling with charitable endeavours. Most notably, Dr. Blair is passionate about his efforts to raise funds to support kids living with cancer and who are cancer survivors. Through his participation in Tour for Kids, Dr. Blair has raised thousands of dollars to support Camp Trillium, Camp Quality, and Camp Oochegeas, 3 camps in the Toronto area that support kids living with cancer.
Dr. Blair is also an avid golfer and can often be found frustrating himself on the links around the GTA. Just ask him about his pilgrimage to St. Andrew’s in Scotland, and you’ll see how passionate he is about golf.
Dr. Blair is married and a father to 2 beautiful daughters who are the apples of his eye. His greatest passion is spending time with his family.
Share Your Smile With Us
We’d love to see your smile at Palermo Village Dental.
Where to Park?
There’s plenty of free parking on-site at our location on the western corner of Dundas and Old Bronte Road.
- Suite #290, 2525 Old Bronte Rd.
- Oakville, ON L6M 4J2
- Phone: 905-815-8888
- Email: [email protected]
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 6:30 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM*
- Saturday: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Note: *Friday appointments are by appointment only