A More Relaxed Dental Procedure
At Palermo Village Dental, our team of dentists in Oakville understand that many people experience fear and anxiety about visiting the dentist. Unfortunately, these feelings may hold them back from getting the dental treatment they need.
We provide conscious sedation with nitrous oxide (laughing gas) for those patients. This additional support typically makes for a more calm and relaxed experience.Whenever possible, we use our Solea dental laser for procedures, including filling cavities. This tool allows us to perform many procedures without anesthesia (which means no needle) and has no drill noise. And, most patients report no discomfort from the laser.
What Is Sedation Dentistry?
Dental anxiety is extremely common, with about 36% of adults reporting some level of fear around going to the dentist. Sedation dentistry can help alleviate some of those anxious feelings through medications to help the patient relax.
Sedation dentistry may be helpful for patients who:
- Have very sensitive teeth or a low pain threshold
- Have a highly sensitive gag reflex
- Need a lot of dental work completed
- Have trouble sitting still during a procedure, including children
Share Your Smile With Us
We’d love to see your smile at Palermo Village Dental.
Where to Park?
There’s plenty of free parking on-site at our location on the western corner of Dundas and Old Bronte Road.
- Suite #290, 2525 Old Bronte Rd.
- Oakville, ON L6M 4J2
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: By Appointment Only
- Saturday: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Note: We are only open every 2nd Saturday.